A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Super Nanny!

Amanda, Super Nanny, neighbors-Sophie, Thomas & Donna
Me, Amanda, Super Nanny, Sophie and Thomas


It's not very often that I have the opportunity to meet famous people. However, earlier this week I met Super Nanny! (This is a show that airs on ABC-http://abc.go.com/primetime/supernanny/ ) They are filming at the house across the street from my in-laws. Yep, right here in St. Charles, MO. So Tuesday, I arrived after work to pick Amanda up from the in-laws and they (& the neighbors too!) were all out in the yard getting their pictures taken with her. They coaxed me into jumping in for a picture. (It's of course not a very good picture, plus my father-in-law is not the best photographer either.) She seems to be a very nice person and I loved her accent! I think they are wrapping up the filming this weekend. My mother-in-law said that yesterday afternoon they were filming her "arrival", however she had already been here a week. Weird how they put the shows together. Anyway...that was my weekly excitement!

1 Comments:

  • How cool is that! hehehe, have I ever told you I got to grope Garth Brooks? LoL

    By Blogger Nichole, at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home