A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Time...

Okay, so here we are at the end of February (a sixth of the way through the year) already! Where did January and February go? Why is it that when you don’t have much going on or much planned and you think you have plenty of time to do stuff, that the time just passes you by? At the beginning of 2006 I thought of all the things I would want to accomplish around the house since the holidays were over and before our weekends were packed with BBQs, camping, parties, etc, however I’ve accomplished only a few things. I did manage to clean out and rearrange the kitchen cabinets and paint our bathroom. Not sure what I did the rest of the time. (I’ll blame it on American Idol for taking up all my spare time.) By now I should have also lost 10-15 pounds, if I would have started back on my diet and exercising like I was supposed too! (I’d diet about 2 days then go off for about 2-3 weeks! And back on again…)
On the flip side…why is it that when you are really looking forward to something (weekends, float trip, next vacation in Mexico, Tator’s arrival, etc.), time seems to go too frickin’ slow? Slowly but surely, time will pass and the things we were waiting for will finally be here, but then it will all come and go way too fast! I just don’t get it….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home