A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Good Times....Great Friends....

Something made me want to sit down and look at ALL of the picutres I have loaded on my computer tonight. There are quite a variety of them and at least 85% of them involve drinking.....imagine that. Anyway, I had a great time looking at all the pitures and videos! I'd laugh out loud at many of them and then think about the GREAT time we were having. I love reminiscing! We can have a great time doing just about anything and we are always looking for an excuse to have a party! Whether it's just a few of us or 30 of us!


While looking at the pitures I also think about each person. I find it absolutely amazing that we have this great group of people in our lives that get along so well and have such unique and different personalities! (I know, we've talked about this before, but still...) It seems that no matter who you are, everyone pretty much likes everyone and accepts everyone for who they are (flaws and all). Even when "newbies" come into our circle of friends, they are accepted from the start. (just don't piss anyone off...and when you are at Bill's- DON'T smoke in his house or punch him in the nuts! Otherwise you're history!) Anyway....point is....I really am greatful for all the friends that I have around me and in my life! Love ya all!!!

5 Comments:

  • So true Diana, so true.

    By Blogger Nichole, at 1:20 PM  

  • Awww...I love our friends too. Its amazing how much fun/goofy times we can have!

    By Blogger Mindy, at 1:55 PM  

  • We have a GREAT group of friends! I couldn't ask for better!! I love all of you guys.

    By Blogger Chris Johnson, at 9:40 AM  

  • Oh SHIT. I kicked Bill in the nuts just yesterday. I guess I'm O-U-T!

    Dammit.

    By Blogger Dave Morris, at 2:59 PM  

  • kick bill in the nuts? who the hell would do that?

    oh, yeah... well, that's a story for another blog...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home