A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Monday, May 22, 2006

So...tonight I was cleaning out the fridge to make plenty of room for food this weekend. Right now, it's pretty much empty unless you are thirsty! Since we've had quite a few gatherings here over the last month or two, I noticed that my fridge is starting to look like Bill's Garage fridge. We keep "inheriting" beverages. (I thought it was kinda funny) Anyway...

Current inventory:
3 Bud Lights
5 Dos Equis
2 Smirnoff Triple Blacks
1 Smirnoff Twisted Green Apple
1 Bacardi O3
1/2 Bottle of Smirnoff Cape Coder (which should probably be thrown out?)
3 Mickeys
2 Corona Lights
1 Odoul's
Plenty of Miller Lite & Budweiser!

3 Comments:

  • Whew... thought I was outta beer there for a minute... Making me wait to the last line just isn't cool dear... LOL ( that's for Dave ) anyways I'm getting thirsty now but got to head towards that place we all call "work"...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:09 AM  

  • Yeah, I've got an O'douls!!!

    By Blogger Paula, at 9:49 AM  

  • Ohhh those are mine - yes all of it. ha ha just kidding

    By Blogger Mindy, at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home