A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

For Sale....

Well, this morning as I pulled out of my driveway to go to work, I noticed the neighbors (Joe & Nealy) have a "For Sale" sign in their yard. Wow, they are moving on. It's just weird. I don't want to have to get used to new neighbors and I have no say in who moves in!!! Are the new neighbors going to be able to tolerate our annual summer gatherings and the karaoke singing? What in the world are they going to think when we drag out the Red Neck Waterslide? I just hope they are warned as to what they are getting themselves into when they put a contract down. (LOL!)

We've had 3 different sets of neighbors occupy the residence there. So, far we've been fairly lucky- the first couple was a young newlywed couple, next was an older man and then Joe & Nealy. Hopefully we'll get lucky again. So.....I am asking everyone to keep their fingers crossed, pray, whatever, that we end up with cool neighbors. If you know anyone who is in the market for a 2 bedroom, 2 full-baths, finished basement, 1 car garage.....send them over!

4 Comments:

  • bors...sorry.....

    By Blogger Jen, at 9:51 PM  

  • My neighbor is moving too so I know how you feel. It really sucks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 PM  

  • Okay, we've decided that we need two gay guys to move in next door, then all would be complete! How much fun would that be?!?! It would be a blast!

    By Blogger Diana, at 2:01 AM  

  • red neck waterslide.... woo-hoo! the season is almost here!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home