A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What Bothers Me?

Over the last week or so, I have really thought about the many things that really bother me. Some of which I experience on a regular basis. And it drives me crazy that I can’t do much about it! Here are a few:

1. It bothers me when people do not leave feedback for me on E-Bay. I have the courtesy to make sure I ALWAYS leave feedback, especially when it’s positive. It’s only natural that I expect people to do the same. Right??

2. It bothers me that I can style both sides of my hair the SAME, but yet they do not end up looking the same! WHY?!?

3. It bothers me when a certain 2 individuals in our household KNOW that the dishes in the dishwasher (that’s dishwasher, not dishwaRsher- LOL!) are dirty and still fail to put their dirty dishes in there. If they are not sure, how hard is it to look and see????

4. It bothers me when beer cans are left in my kitchen sink; top down, to “drain”. Just dump the last swallow out and be done- don’t set it in the sink!

5. It bothers me that I am a HUGE procrastinator. Not with everything but a lot of things. Why do I do that? (For example- As of Monday, I knew that a certain shirt needed to be washed by Thursday. Well, here it is…Wednesday night- 9:09 and I still haven’t put the dang thing in the washer!)

Well, that’s just a few of the many things. I better go get some laundry done! TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home