A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Take This Marriage and Shove It!

Just kidding! The last few nights I have had some bizarre dreams. Some parts were just plain weird and others were actually quite realistic. Well, last night I dreamt that I found out that Mike was having an affair. I don’t recall all the details of it, but there was a lot of fighting going on when I found out. And the disturbing thing was, that in my dream he really acted like he didn’t care or that it was really any big deal!! (How dare he!!!) The next thing I remember in the dream was that I blogged about it and put the title as –“Take This Marriage and Shove It!” and the subject just said- “Enough said……” So then at some point I wake up and then got back to sleep.

This morning when my alarm woke me, I was dreaming about our group. Some of us had been doing something together during the day (can’t remember what, but I remember that Chris kept saying “Tonight I get to turn on my electric blanket at 6:30.” She was just so excited about it too! ) and then everyone else was showing up later. Well, during that day together, we planned what we were going to have for dinner. We were going to have an awesome steak dinner. We’d then discuss it when everyone else arrived. The first 2 people to arrive “later” were Paula and Bill. The two of them had also apparently discussed dinner and decided we were going to heat up pizzas. So this then starts an argument over whether or not we were having pizza or steak! Then I woke up….have no idea if we had pizza or steak.

Tuesday night, I don’t remember what my dream was really about, but I remember that it was weird and some parts were scary. The one thing that I do remember was that Mikey and Josh were over helping us clean out our basement (it wasn’t the same basement as we have now, so we must have moved). When Josh picked up a box, a snake’s tail was sticking out! I screamed and ran for “higher ground” (a ladder). Well, when the snake submerged completely from the box, it had four legs and a horn, kinda like a unicorn. (What do you think Napoleon would call that creature?) Then I woke up. I just can’t get that image out of my head!

Dreams are just weird sometimes and you wonder what in the world makes you dream about some of the things. Hopefully tonight’s dream will be a little more pleasant. :o)

3 Comments:

  • Yanno, I have dreams about Mikey having an affair all the time and he acts the same way, like he doesnt care. Whats up with that?

    By Blogger Nichole, at 4:09 PM  

  • was there a treehouse or a llama anywhere in any of these dreams?

    i'm just sayin....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:52 AM  

  • Geeze, you have dreams like mine. Just about every night I have the weirdest dreams ever. Sometimes I remember a lot of them and sometimes just bits and pieces. Strange!

    By Blogger Mindy, at 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home