A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Stuff....

Well, here I am again! I just haven't had a whole lot to say over the last month. Anyway....We got through the 4th of July Weekend and had what I thought was a great party. (Thanks everyone for coming!) We did the water slide again, the guys played football with a HUGE football and we had a awesome firework show! What a great time!! Going down the water slide at 1:00 in the morning was a blast!

















As most of you know, I am always the designated driver when Mike and I are together. Well, since Chris and Bill now live about another 25 minutes away, Mike gets to sleep even longer on the way home. Which means that he is more "out" of it when we get home and he's hard to get out of the truck. (I am probably going to get in trouble for this...) Anyway, when we got home from their house on Tuesday night, Mike said a very funny thing (and if you don't think it's funny...then you had to be there). I tried to wake him up and after few minutes he finally acknowleges that we're home. He fumbles around with the side of the door to get out then, sits back and makes himself comfortable again. I holler at him again..."Aren't you going to get out?!?" He says, "No, there's no out button." I thought it was hilarious! Of course there's no "out button or in button" dummy! Anyway....you had to be there! He really does say some silly things when he's been drinking.

3 Comments:

  • Hilarious!

    I would just leave him in the car....

    By Blogger Violet, at 6:34 PM  

  • OMG, that comment about Mike made me snort. Waaay too funny!

    By Blogger Nichole, at 7:47 PM  

  • That is friggin funny! My son said that Mike "fell asleep" at the table in the new hangout area, Sat. night. Then he showed me how he looked, Kenny does a great impression of Mike when he falls asleep.

    By Blogger Chris Johnson, at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home