A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Latest work

I recently had a chance to do another "project" and thought I'd share it with you all. :o) Didn't turn out quite as I had hoped. I did this as a present for my sister and my new brother-in-law. I had originally started doing a different picture in charcoal, but it just wasn't turning out to my liking...so I picked a different picture and decided to attempt it in color. Didn't work with color a whole lot in my art classes way back when. Anyway, I was running out of time and a 3rd attempt just wasn't possible....so I just stuck with this one.




I already have another project in mind and I'm pretty excited about the challenge of it. Hopefully it will turn out!! If it does....hopefully the lucky recipeint will like it too! :o)

4 Comments:

  • That is beautiful! You really have a talent there. I on the other hand, can't draw a stick figure.

    By Blogger Paula, at 9:00 PM  

  • That's fabulous Di!!!!

    By Blogger Jen, at 10:49 PM  

  • Very cool! I really like it!

    By Blogger Violet, at 9:24 PM  

  • I love it! You always have been a wonderful artist.

    By Blogger Karen, at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home