A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Chicago, here we come!

Well, tomorrow we'll be leaving for Chicago for a week. Both Mike and I are going for business purposes. We're hoping to get up there early enough tomorrow to do some sight seeing during the day since we won't have a chance to do much during the day together the rest of the week. I really want to visit Shedd Aquarium, so that's 1st on our list. And for the hell of it, I am going to wear my St. Louis Cardinals shirt.... :o) (We were actually offered tickets to next Sunday's Cardinals game in Chicago, but we're coming back on Saturday....have other plans, plus need to save that spending money for MEXICO!!) Anyway, we'll check out some restaurants & bars at night. Later in the week when I am done with my business and Mike will still be busy, I am going to do some shopping! Can't wait.... Anyway, catch you all next week!!

(Happy 75th post, to me! I know it doesn't sound like much to people that blog regularly, but hey...we're talking about me here.) :o)

3 Comments:

  • I hope you have lots of fun! I'll be thinking about you while I'm slaving away at work all week. LOL!

    Happy 75th post! It will take me forever to get to that :)

    By Blogger Karen, at 3:18 PM  

  • um, Diana...Chicago is LESS THAN 2 hours from me...........Call me if you get this message....I WILL drive down and say howdy doooo to you, go to lunch, etc......been wanting to get to Ikea anyway....give me a good excuse...go ahead.......

    By Blogger Jen, at 9:01 PM  

  • Ooohh - that woulda been a tough call to not go to the Cards game in Chicago... The Aquarium is cool; went there once a few years ago.

    By Blogger Violet, at 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home