A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

I've been tagged....(I'm a little overdue)

I've been tagged by Violet, however I'm a little late in responding. :o) I am supposed to name 7 songs that I am currently liking, but couldn't really think of anything. I do not listen to music regularly, nor do I keep up with the latest, or who sings what, etc.. Why? I have no idea. I do however recognize alot of songs and enjoy them when I do hear them. Anyway, so what I am going to list is 7 songs that I found playing on random stations this evening while I was sitting in the car waiting for Amanda to get out of tennis lessons. (My radio shows the song & artist, so that helped...)

1. Family Tradition- Hank, Jr.
2. Don't ya wish...- Pussycat Dolls
3. Better Life- Keith Urban
4. Don't tell me- Madonna
5. Hotel California- The Eagles
6. Back in the Saddle- Aerosmith
7. Watching You- Rodney Atkins

*************

New furniture arrived yesterday! I like all of it, however the funny thing is....the chair and couch look a LOT bigger in my living room than they did in the showroom. LOL! I'm just not used to having anything but a couch and a small rocking chair. I'll get used to it. Already made my spot in the big chair last night for Idol !! (a.k.a. chair & 1/2 or "fat-girl chair"...LOL!) I was going to buy colored pillows for the new sofa & chair to add color, but after seeing it I don't think I will. I think that I'll just pick a complementing color to paint the room. (I think someone owes us some painting time...LOL!) Anyway...we'll see.
We ate at the new kitchen table last night....have to get used to sitting farther off the ground. :o) I would have posted some pictures, but I didn't feel like messing with that now, plus the living room is not quite "arranged" yet.

While we're talking about new stuff....we also got a new patio table & 4 chairs tonight. We had to replace the table when the gazebo collapsed in the ice storm. The chairs didn't need to be replace, but I couldn't find a table to match them. But the old chairs be half way decent looking with the new table as "extra chairs".

Anyway, I think I'm done spending money for a while(until tomorrow when I go to Kohl's to buy some shorts & shirts that fit....LOL!).

1 Comments:

  • Extra chairs are always good around our group. And let us know about the painting; we are at your beck and call.

    By Blogger Violet, at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home