A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Monday, January 08, 2007

So, for those of you that didn't see me on Saturday....yes, I did get my hair cut. Since I said I would post a pic here it is. I didn't do anything drastic, just got it cut a bit shorter with more layers to style differently. (Picture was taken this evening, one side was getting flat and I don't photograph well.) Anyway....
As I mentioned in my previous post, Saturday was our annual Garage Christmas. It was a a lot of fun. I will have to say that I think that night was the 1st time that I have ever passed out in Bill's Garage. (after all these years!) The "Power Nap" was great....couldn't fall asleep when I got home. :o) I also danced on the pole for the 1st time and that was probably the 1st time I have ever had anyone to talk to on the drive home too! Thanks Nichole for the company and great conversation. (Hey, there were a lot of "firsts" for me!) Anyway...I would like to thank Violet for the really great present!! The art supplies are awesome and very thoughtful. Just what I need to get me going again. Can't wait to get started on another picture!
Last week at work was very, very busy for me. Not just because I had been on vacation for a week, but because of some other things that started going on last week as well. I was completely worn out by the end of the week. As some people or, I should say, a certain person (not to mention his name....) seems to think that because you work in a financial institution you don't have a tough job. Well, it's not labor intense, but very stressful and challenging a lot of the time. Over the next week or two, I'll begin bringing some work home again, which will take away from my free time in the evenings. That sucks. Anyway, I was not glad to be back at work last week, but I will have to say that the only thing that I did look forward to when I went back was my chocolate coffee (fill 1/2 Styrofoam cup with hot water, mix in a whole packet of Swiss-miss sugar-free hot chocolate, fill the rest with regular coffee, then add an ice cube...yum). It's my "pick-me-up" in the mornings at work. Just doesn't taste the same at home; must be the cheap coffee at work that makes it taste good...LOL! So, enough of my non-sense..... (for now...LOL!)

2 Comments:

  • I love your haircut. I think you have inspired me to go get my chopped off. I don't have time to do anything with it and its usually wet and in a bun!!

    Man, we missed the good stuff Saturday. Ella was asleep before we even left the driveway. Mike and I came home, ordered a Pizza and went to bed.

    I love to drink my coffee that way too. A packet of hotcoco and some coffee. Yummy!!

    By Blogger Paula, at 11:41 AM  

  • I really like your hair. I will be going back to the shorter hair soon too.

    I have never had coffee and hot chocolate together. I'm going to have to try it. I guess it can't be to much different then what they sell at coffee shops :)

    By Blogger Karen, at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home