A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to all! I had a blast celebrating the New Year with a great group of friends!!

Besides lack of sleep (because of the never ending poker game that I couldn't get myself out of and finally gave up at 5:00 something in the morning and took 2nd place), I had a great time guys! Thanks for getting 2007 off to a good start!! Love you all!

So, here's something funny (or at least I thought it was) -my first conversation with my daughter for 2007....Amanda calls about 12:30 p.m. today from her Memaw's and says- "Hi Mom, Can Lindsay come over today so we can mate our gerbils?" Oh, sure...bring them on over...what kind of question is that? Absolutely not!!!

I enjoyed my time off work last week, not looking forward to going back tomorrow. I was glad to be able to take some time for myself and do things that I don't get to do on a regular basis (other than housework, laundry, etc.) I did complete 16 pages in my scrapbook last week and finished with 2002 and started on 2003. (For me that is very good!) I watched 2 movies, slept in until about 8:00 or 9:00 most days, took a nap one day, took Amanda shopping, etc. No schedules, just did whatever.....it was nice.

Anyway, hope 2007 brings happiness, joy, success, good-times, etc, etc, to everyone! Happy New Year!

4 Comments:

  • Last night was definitely fun! Glad we left the game when we did... It was nice to climb into bed, that's for sure!

    I'm jealous about your progress with your scrapbooking! Sounds like you got a LOT done. I've spent the entire freakin' week moving and haven't felt like I've had two seconds to even sit down and relax. Luckily, I don't have to go back to work 'til next Monday, so this week will be my vacation week!

    By Blogger Violet, at 5:34 PM  

  • Happy NUDE YEAR!!!!

    By Blogger Dave Morris, at 5:39 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Uncle Mikey, at 11:14 PM  

  • definately a good new years eve party, glad i could spend it with you guys!
    and my picture still isn't showing up... i had that setting turned on already... i dunno

    By Blogger Uncle Mikey, at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home