A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Friday, December 29, 2006

Something most probably didn't know about me...

Over the holiday season, I got a wild hair up my ass and decided that I was going to do something that I had not done since college. Back in the school days, I had a very strong interest in art. I took a quite a few different types of art classes in high school and then again my first year of college. So anyway, about a week & 1/2 before Christmas, I decided that I was going to do a charcoal drawing for my in-laws of their dog. I was actually quite pleased, for the most part, of my accomplishment. I realized that I really did enjoy working on the drawing and that I missed doing things like that (I just didn't enjoy the limited time I gave myself). So, 2007 will be my year to re-venture back into the art world (hopefully). I just wanted to share my recent accomplishment with you all. (I had to take a picture of it before I gave it away.) :o)


6 Comments:

  • Awesome JOB! I always told you thaat you are a great artist. You just never wanted to listen to me :)

    Now you have to do one of my of pets. That will give you some practice :) I'll even send you pic's of them. LOL!!

    Now you just need to teach Michelle a few things. That is what she wants to do. She's not to bad either.

    By Blogger Karen, at 7:51 PM  

  • OH MY !!!! you did an incredible job!!! That is AWESOME.....seriously Diana, I will pay you to do some of those of the boys.....no time line, you can practice all you want......let me know......I had NO IDEA you had that hidden talent!!!!

    By Blogger Jen, at 10:23 PM  

  • Holy Cow! That IS something I didnt know about you. I mean, I knew you were crafty, but Hell, not a wonderfully talented artist too! That's great! Now EVERYONE is gonna want you to do one! LoL, Im next after Jen.

    NiK

    By Blogger Nichole, at 1:26 PM  

  • That really does look amazing... nice job!

    I can draw flies.

    By Blogger Dave Morris, at 5:38 PM  

  • That is AMAZING!

    Good for you, Diana.

    I wish I were that talented at drawing or painting or something, but I just can never make things look the way I see them in my mind. That's why I stick with scrapbooking - I can usually manage cutting and pasting!

    By Blogger Violet, at 5:39 PM  

  • WOW! Thoroughly impressed! Do me next :-)

    By Blogger Mindy, at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home