A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Last night I composed a blog entry ("My Bitch Session") letting all my emotions and feelings about the stress at work and home (would have been my longest post ever). However, after a nights sleep and remembering the last line on Violet's latest blog entry (still don't get how to do the links) I decided not to publish it and just keep my thoughts and feelings to myself once again. So, I'll just smile and go on about my life.

Anyway....since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, now it's my turn for a "sappy" post (well, okay it won't be too sappy, just short & sweet), I want to take a moment and thank all of the special people in my life. I am thankful for my husband. Honey, as much as I might gripe or complain about the things you do, did or didn't do, I really do love you and I am grateful that you are in my life. I also am thankful for my wonderful daughter. I can't imagine what life would be like without her. Even on the days that she really makes me mad or disappoints me, she still always has a way of making me smile. Next, I am thankful for the family that I have. Not sure where I would be today without their love, support and understanding throughout my life. I am also thankful for all of my friends, whom I like to consider my family too. I know that they are there for me when I need them. There's just that "something special" about each and everyone of them. I really enjoy company of my friends (quirks and all, lol) and lately that's what gets me through each week. Anyway....this is short and to the point, Thank you to all of you that are a part of my life, you are very special to me. THANKS!!

5 Comments:

  • Hey, D... If you can't vent on a blog, where the hell can you vent? I mean, sheesh, it's not like you could lose your job or something for bitching on your blog!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:49 PM  

  • Its nice knowing that we have so many friends to turn to when we need them.

    By Blogger Paula, at 5:14 PM  

  • I got in a tear in my eye! Great post! Love you honey.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:59 PM  

  • I'm sure you know my opinion on this subject! Write whatever you want kid, like Violet says if you can't vent on a blog, then where can ya?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:13 PM  

  • Say it loud/proud. Who cares?! Your blog, your words.

    Happy Thanksgiving! Glad we could spend some of the weekend with you guys.

    By Blogger Dave Morris, at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home