A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Day 10...

Yes, we're on day 10 of not having a working fridge and I am getting really frustrated. I have just finished re-icing the cooler yet again. And those of you that know me well, I don't like soggy/watery food, so I make "ice packs" and it's a pain in the ass. So anyway, only 3 of the 4 parts arrived on Friday, so we couldn't get the fridge fixed on Saturday. Hopefully, the 4th part will arrive before Wednesday. In the last week, I have been going to the store almost daily to get a few things here and there for dinner and lunches because that's less I have to keep cold at one time. And again, those who know me well, I HATE grocery shopping! Needless to say, this last week has been a real pain. Okay, enough of my bitching.....I guess I should be grateful that it's just the fridge and not my electricity.....

1 Comments:

  • UGH!!! what a huge PITA!!!! hope it gets fixed soon!!!

    By Blogger Jen, at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home