A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Poll...

Taking a poll.....
It has finally been decided that we are going to attend Mike's 20 Year Class reunion this weekend (so Paula, don't have Ella on Saturday....just kidding!). Anyway, the dinner attire is business casual. My perception of business casual is what I wear to work....Docker style pants and a knit top, polo top, etc. However, that's not really what I would wear to the dinner right? What type of thing should I wear to dinner? (anyone that went to POTO with me- would I wear something like that?)

2 Comments:

  • Becca at my work thinks just a nice dress like you would wear to church or a skirt.

    By Blogger Karen, at 11:58 AM  

  • wear whatever the hell you want - i'd go for a crop top and go-go boots!

    By Blogger Violet, at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home