A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Earlier this week....I received some news from a co-worker. After all testing was complete it has been confirmed that she has Breast Cancer and will be out of the office for an undetermined amount of time. Yes, this will put a lot on my plate at work, but that I am not worried about (I made it through work 4 years ago when she was diagnosed with cancer and had to have a hysterectomy to remove all of it and then again 2 years ago when she was out for almost 2 months with an illness). What I am worried about, is her and her family. This is a very emotional time for all of them. She's a very strong woman and I know she will make it through one way or the other. She's had her share already, why do things like this keep happening to her? (I know God has his reasons, but I still have to question it.)

So over the last few days, I have been thinking a lot about her and her family and the emotions that they must be feeling (again). It makes me stop and think what if.....it were my mom, my sister, one of my best friends, my aunt, etc. I just don't know how'd I'd be able to handle it.

Anyway....please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home