A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Bargain of the day...

Anyone remember the conversation we had on Sunday about getting our big screen for $75.00? I had told my husband it would be nice if he ever came home with a big screen that didn't have such a large "back" on it. Then he threw in the part about a plasma would be nice.... Well, Mike came home with a FREE (yes, FREE) 42" flat screen plasma today! WHOO HOO! So far it works, however the customer mentioned something about the picture fading sometimes. So we'll have to see what it does for us. If we hang it in the living room, I've already decided that we'll need new furniture! LOL! (I am so excited! Hope it lasts!)

4 Comments:

  • awesome!!! so, football at your place for the rest of the season, right?

    By Blogger Violet, at 8:55 AM  

  • Oh No!!! All the boys are gonna want new toys now! Shame on you Cornett! LoL

    By Blogger Nichole, at 1:26 PM  

  • Sean's been working on the "need" for a plasm for several months now.....for some reason I see one coming into our house around the end of the year (Christmas)...... Hope the fridge is fixed!!!!!

    By Blogger Jen, at 2:28 PM  

  • I sooooo want a big screen. Even one witha big back onit. I feel so left out. You guys had one, now Rob! And now you have a plasma!
    :( sad for me. So happy for you :)
    I'll just have to come to your house every night to watch tv. LOL!

    By Blogger Karen, at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home