A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Summer's gone.....

Well, summer is over (where the hell did it go?) and there are several things on my "Summer-to-do List" that were not accomplished....
1. Attend a Cardinal baseball game at the new stadium
2. Go to the Drive-in movie theater (NO, I've never ever been and that's been on my list for years now!!!! and "people" have promised me every year that we will go!)
3. Spend a Saturday at Fast Eddies (again, never been there either)
4. Go to the winery
5. Have pool party
6. Lose 20 pounds (okay, that's on my list at all times, no matter what season....)
7. Win Lottery (LOL!)

(Okay, by not getting to do 1-5, it saved us about $500.00-$600.00!LOL!)


However, There are also several things that I did get to do....
1. Had a KICK ASS time on Drunkfest 2006!!!
2. Had a KICK ASS time at Chris & Bill's bonfire parties (both of them)!!
3. Went to se Phantom of the Opera at the Fox
4. Went to Florida with hubby and daughter and had a great time! (well, it was in May but close enough to summer)
5. Went to a Ram's pre-season game
6. Share the joy of Ella's arrival (I wasn't there, but you know what I mean..)
7. Had a GREAT time on the Family Camping trip! (Yes, I even got to stay awake ALL night long "bonding" with Bill on Friday night.)
8. Had a KICK ASS time at our Memorial Day party and at our July Party!
List goes on...

(Notice that 5 of the 8 had to do with drinking?)


Now on to the Fall/Winter list.... things I would like to do before next spring....
1. Go tailgating and actually attend the Rams game
2. Help host a KICK ASS Halloween party
3. Go to Winery
4. Finish household projects (painting, door replacement, tile bathrooms)
5. Go to MEXICO!!!
6. Attend the Mardi Gras festivities (if I am not in Mexico)
7. Get all caught up on my scrapbook albums (yeah right....)
8. Lose 20 pounds (here I go again...)
9. Go to a Blues Hockey game (haven't been in 3 or 4 years!)
10. Win Lottery (LOL!)
There is lots more, but that's just a few off the top of my head...

Anyway....goodnight!

1 Comments:

  • Hopefully, the Blues will actually have a team that is worth watching this year. Hooray for new ownership!

    By Blogger Violet, at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home