A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Monday, July 31, 2006

To bleach or not to bleach....

They say you learn something new everyday. Well, today I learned what happens when you bleach something you are not supposed to (Honey, washing your maroon underwear with the whites was an accident a long time ago! They snuck in with the whites!) Anyway....tonight I am doing laundry and occasionally I don't follow the actual washing instructions on the tag of the clothing because I know it will still be okay. I decided to wash my white sweater with the other whites that I will be adding some bleach with. I really didn't pay much attention to what the tag said....until I got it out of the dryer. I now have a lovely creamy, yellowish sweater! Aw...SNAPS!! LOL!!

4 Comments:

  • AW... SNAPS! That is so funny. I've been saying that too.

    Well, It still looks pretty in the picture. So not totally ruined. You can still wear it. It's just not a pretty white anymore. LOl!

    By Blogger Karen, at 1:48 PM  

  • Heh - remind me not to let you do MY laundry! LoL

    By Blogger Nichole, at 8:58 AM  

  • At least it doesn't look like it is all splotchy. It could be worse. But, I'm with Nichole - I'll stick with doing my own laundry, thanks.... :o)

    By Blogger Violet, at 8:35 PM  

  • you can do my laundry....I don't mind creamy yellowish....especially if someone else is puttin it away....

    By Blogger Jen, at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home