A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

New Addition to the Family....

No, I am not pregnant. A few weeks ago Amanda got two gerbils (both girls). Last weekend while we were gone out at Chris & Bill's, one of them gave birth! Apparently she bought one that was already pregnant (buy 1, get 1 free I guess)! I was a little shocked. There was just one, so we are not sure if there were others that didn't make it. We're not messing with the cage until it gets old enough. Anyway...the little critter is doing just fine. It's eyes haven't opened yet, but it's starting to get hair now. It's a cute little thing. Amanda was sooooo excited when she found the baby gerbil. It's neat that she's getting to watch it grow. Here are a few pictures that I took Saturday morning.














Baby "Cookie"















Mama "Spice" & Baby

4 Comments:

  • The baby is cute!

    By Blogger Chris Johnson, at 5:57 AM  

  • I really need to come and see it before it grows up. I wish mine would have had babies :(

    That is just what I need. NOT!

    I am very happy for Amanda and her babies :)

    Spice and baby. LOL! Baby Spice. TOO FUNNY!

    Now you need a Pausch, Scary and Geri Spice. LOL!

    By Blogger Karen, at 10:59 AM  

  • Don't forget Scary Spice!!

    By Blogger Chris Johnson, at 2:20 PM  

  • Glad it is at your house.....we are SO DONE with rodents..... It is cute though..

    By Blogger Jen, at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home