A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Updates.....

Just a few updates (since I have nothing really to blog about).....

First- the fridge was FIXED on Saturday!!! Yeah!!! So now you all don't have to hear me wine about it anymore.













Second- Cookie (the baby gerbil) is getting so big! She's almost the same size as her mama! She's so cute.











Third- here's a sneak peak at some of the changes in the kitchen.











Now here's something a little funny. I got out one of the bi-fold doors last night and painted it. Then drug in the second one to paint it and realized........













We bought 2 different doors...SNAPS! At least I had painted the correct one and not the one that will need to go back to the store.

Last, I would like to say that Mike and I had a great anniversary Saturday. Thanks for all of those that were able to share it with us!!! We had a good time!

3 Comments:

  • Notice the beer in the newly cooling fridge... LOL......

    Well on the bright side...

    She didn't blame me for the door mistake....

    Me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:37 PM  

  • Yes, I did blame you....you just weren't around to hear about it. Ask Amanda. LOL! ;o)

    By Blogger Diana, at 4:45 AM  

  • YaY on the fridge. I could not imagine having to.. well.. anyway. Glad it's fixed.

    Gerbils are ugly creatures. Im sorry. Even the wee ones. *shiver*

    Ya told me about the lights. They look great from the pics. I need to get over there and see them in person!

    Just glad it was the right one ya'd painted! LoL


    Yes, getting me out there dancing did the trick. Thanks for inviting me, I had a blast!

    By Blogger Nichole, at 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home