A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Got Money to burn???

Last night I was browsing eBay and decided to look for some weird, unusual high priced items just for fun. It blows my mind that some people think that some one in their right mind might actually bid on these things. I guess you might if you had a lot of money to burn. Here's just a few that I found "over priced" or unusual....

For the starting bid of $900,000.00, you can bid on the new Madden 2007 game for the new Wii system. I don't think anyone really needs the game that bad!









For the starting bid of $144,000.00, you can bid on this rock with Jesus' face in it. (I think I'll put that on the top of my Christmas list....)











For the starting bid of $15,000.00, you can name some couple's baby girl. The baby is due in December. (Paula & Mike...you should have had someone name Ella!)









Also for $15,000.00, you can bid on a Knife, Fork, and Spoon. There isn't anything special about the set; the seller just needs to buy a new car.









For the "Buy it Now" price of $5,000.00, you can buy some chic a boob job! AND she'll send you videos and pictures of her and her new Double D's.

For the starting bid of $8,666.00, you can have your name tattooed on some chic's ass.

For the starting bid of $3,500.00, you can bid on your very own King size bed that swings and rotates!














They also have these "Mystery Box" auctions. You never know what's in them. I'm thinking that it would be a hoot if we all put some items together for a "Mystery Box" Auction just to see how much we could get someone to bid on it. Maybe some day we'll try it.

3 Comments:

  • I saw some guy trying to sell a booger once. Gross.

    I think a "Bill's Garage Mystery Box" could be fun!!! I have somethings I can contribute. *evil grin*

    By Blogger Nichole, at 4:31 PM  

  • Wow - Seriously, someone is auctioning their baby? Is that legal? That is sad.

    I'm going to go bid on the Jesus rock for you for your Christmas gift. Santa may be coming early for you this year!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:12 PM  

  • No, they aren't auctioning their baby, you bid to NAME the baby.

    By Blogger Diana, at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home