A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Update..

Well, she didn't make the team. She's not as disappointed as I thought she would be. I think she expected not to make it more than the believed she would make it, because she said there were a lot of other girls that were really good. (She hadn't played since the 5th grade and at that time she was still trying to learn.) Anyway....so on to the next plan. Originally before this volleyball thing came about, she wanted to get into Tennis. But we couldn't do two sports at once, so I was waiting to see what would happen with volleyball. So anyway, I did some searching to find out where she could go and if anyone was offering classes or lessons. Found a place, and I am going to try to get her in the class that starts at the end of this month. We'll see how that goes.....

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad she is not too upset. She is a good kid and there will be LOTS of opportunities for her to get involved in sports and other activities once she gets into high school.

    By Blogger Violet, at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home