A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Praying for all things good..

So tonight as Amanda is getting ready for bed, I decided that I needed to fill her in on the current events happening in our "little world". I figured that she'll find out sooner or later what everyone else knows and didn't want her to be completely shocked. I told her about the situation of Mindy and Doug and the situation with Jack. We talked about it for a little bit and then when I tucked her in she said her nightly prayers (Yes, she still wants me to tuck her in and yes, we still say our nightly prayers). So anyway she proceeds with her regular "Now I lay me down to sleep....." and ended it with something extra (as she does sometimes). Tonight she prayed to God that He help Doug, Mindy and Lily through their difficult time, to help Uncle Damon and Aunt Tina get back together, and to keep Jack safe no matter what happened. During that prayer time I cried....

2 Comments:

  • I can understand why. I had to call and find out what's going on when I read your post. I hope everyone really puts their hearts into the decisions that need to be made and that they take the time needed to really think through all the ramifications of their actions....... And God will take care of Jack.....

    By Blogger Jen, at 6:36 PM  

  • It also brought a tear to my eye!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home