A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Had a great Christmas again this year, however very glad that the stressful/busy part is over. I do this to myself every year and just can't always seem to find time to actually enjoy the season as much as I want to. I get too involved in the shopping , wrapping, baking, cleaning and making presents.

I do really enjoy spending time with my friends and family during the holidays, though. Saturday night we hosted our 2nd Annual Christmas Party / White Elephant Exchange and it was a blast! (or at least I had a good time until I finally gave in about 5:30 a.m. and decided I needed to go to bed!)

Christmas Eve we were completely worn out. Somehow, Amanda and I convinced Mike to come to church with us. Then when we got home, Mike suggested that we order Chinese. (For those of you that know Mike....this is a shocker!) He went to church AND ate Chinese!! (I think he must have still been drunk from the night before! LOL!)

Christmas morning we opened gifts.....










Amanda got her DS Lite that she wanted.










Mike got a new toy too...... :o)

Then later we packed up and went to my parents house for breakfast. Then back home for about an hour & 1/2 and then on to Mike's Dad's for Christmas dinner.

I took vacation for the week. I do not have any actual plans at this point other than relaxing and doing whatever I feel like accomplishing. Yesterday, I cleaned off my computer desk. So what am I going to do the rest of my vacation? I've started organizing my pictures on my PC getting ready to upload them to the Drunkfest Gallery or to Snapfish to share. I plan on getting in some scrapbook time, now that my desk/workspace is clean. (Already got 2 pages done!) Amanda left this morning and will be back tomorrow night. Mike is working, so I pretty much have all kinds of time to myself today & tomorrow!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home