A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Problems commenting.....

For 2 days now, I can not post a comment on anyone's blog except for Mindy and Dave! I can sign on to blogger, but if I comment on someone's and I am asked for my ID and password, it tells me it is incorrect. Makes no sense! Anyway.....

Jen- Sorry to hear of your loss. :o(
New puppy is adorable.

Violet- Your poinsettia is beautiful! (I just bought 2 today from Garden Ridge for $2.50 a piece and they will never die.)

2 Comments:

  • D - A lot of people have been having issues across the blogosphere. The only sites you are being allowed to comment on are blogs that have not yet switched to Beta...

    To solve your problem, you need to open a "Google/Blogger" account. You can do this by switching your entire site over to the "Beta," which is what I would suggest. Blogger is making it more and more difficult for people not using Beta to be able to use their blogs; I guess it is their way of slowly forcing everyone over to the new version.

    Dave's blog is apparently too big and they won't let him switch over to the new version, so he hasn't been able to comment on a lot of blogs, too....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:47 AM  

  • Thanks! I'll try that soon I guess.

    By Blogger Diana, at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home