A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

This & That....

First, thank you to everyone for your compliments and comments about my picture (drawing). It really gives me a vote of confidence. Anyway, if you have a picture that you want me to practice on, then just email it to me. Black & white works best, but if you send it in color I can change it. (Warning- I'm not very good at people, but I'll try.)

Second, with the new year, I have a desire to change something about me. So, I am starting with my hair. I have an appointment Saturday afternoon. If I don't chicken out, most of you will see it Saturday night. And for those that won't, I'll post a pic on Sunday. :o) (Wish me luck!)


Third, the holiday season is almost over. We are having our annual "Garage Christmas" on Saturday. Every year we also get together to decorate the Garage Christmas tree to prepare for our Christmas celebration. This year's tree-trimming party was a blast! (You all are a hoot! Thanks for the fun time!) Here's a few pics.



First, Dave has the honor of placing the star on the tree. (The tree is just soooo tall, he needs a ladder. LOL!)














We all took turns putting ornaments on the tree....




















Then somehow we went from tree trimming to whip-cream.....



Then on to pole dancing......


























Then from pole dancing to swinging...










Then, finally to sledding (@ 2:30 in the morning).....

























3 Comments:

  • Great Pics!! I had a great time that night!!! I have a very fond memory of Bill spitting whip cream on Dave....ROFLAO!!

    I can't wait to see what you do to your hair!!

    By Blogger Chris Johnson, at 11:03 PM  

  • Thanks Chris. Yes, that's the last time I fill Bill's mouth with cream.

    By Blogger Dave Morris, at 1:16 PM  

  • Great pictures, Diana. That was a very fun night, for sure!

    Let's not let those photos get out, though... You know how people are with the PhotoShop.

    By Blogger Violet, at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home