A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

St. Patty's Day (Better late, than never....)

Last Saturday we have a great time down in Dogtown for the St. Patrick's Day festivities. It's the 1st time we've made it to the parade and actually been able to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. (Looks like we'll be taking off work to celebrate if we plan to go again, at least until 2012 rolls around.) Anyway....here's a few pictures I wanted to share.



Me & my beverages (the Sparks was gross, but I just wanted the glass)


Mikey & Steve

Chris, Mikey, & Mike


Chris & Diana


Jenny


Clint


"Brad Pitt" & Mikey

Me & Lee (with the hat Lee gave me and I ended up selling it so some guy for $20, who then turned around later and gave it to Lee....)

Some of the guys

The port-a-potty parked in front of Steve & Jenny's at the end of the day......

1 Comments:

  • Looks like a lot of fun. Too bad Dave and I missed it. Interesting about the hat that made it back to Lee's possession anyway!

    By Blogger Violet, at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home