A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Monday, February 05, 2007

An Award Winning Moment....

I am proud to say that I finally won an award for something.... At the Super Bowl Party at Chris & Bill's, I won the award for the best soup made with chicken!! Besides the fact that my soup (not counting Mikey's can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup) was the only soup made with chicken, I won!! Yeah me! Anyway, when I got home and actually looked at the award certificate....it has the wrong date on it! Go figure...I finally win an award and the certificate isn't even accurate! Way to go Chris.... slow down on the Captain next time will ya?! (Luv ya!) ;o)

3 Comments:

  • The sad thing is I wasn't even drinking when I made the certificate. I made them earlier in the week,all I had to do was add the names and print last night. So at least I spelled your name right!

    By Blogger Chris Johnson, at 2:17 PM  

  • I looooved the chicken tortilla soup. Although it was definitely a tough call with Mikey's entry. I brought home a copy of the recipe and will be cooking some up soon.

    By Blogger Violet, at 5:52 PM  

  • you are all a hoot!!! BTW....is the garage the shed where we hung out this summer??? Did Bill add doors, or did they convert the other "barn thingy??" WHERE exactly is the "new garage"????

    By Blogger Jen, at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home