A Whole Lota Nothin'!

Monday, April 02, 2007

What a coincidence.....

Well, Mikey, Dave & Nichole should feel right at home the next time they come over to our house! Went to Mikey's last night and saw that we bought the EXACT same couch & chair that he has (color & all). And then come to find out Dave owned the same set as well before "the fire". We really didn't mean to buy the same thing. I wanted one the same style as Mikey's couch but, I could have sworn that his was a different color! Oh well. However, it's good to know that the "firmness" will wear out over time. I was worried about that. The one in the store was much more comfy, I guess because it had been sat on plenty of times. Anyway....I promise not to paint the exact same colors that he's getting ready to paint his living room. ;o) Another funny thing is that we actually looked at the same kitchen table too, but decided to go with another one. :o) (Still no pics...sorry, however most of you now know what the living room furniture looks like...LOL!)

2 Comments:

  • Hey, great minds think alike, you know?

    By Blogger Violet, at 7:30 PM  

  • I picked out those couches... Someone didnt even really like them... So therfore, I have the great mind LoL... Just sayin'

    By Blogger Nichole, at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home